Friday, February 12, 2010

Weeds

Can more people please develop an interest in this show? I would love to be able to actually have a discussion about this show with someone else. I have two major questions that won't be answered unless people watch the show and tell me. I can't think of muich more to say right now for I just woke up and am very tired. But I am not tired enough to leave out that this Mammm in this show Mary Louise Parker, is by far the most outrageous whore of a mom on television; but there is no possible way to hate her. Skilled. As American moms become more and more against weed, pot, ganja, herb, anything that you could call it that is when Nancy Botwin (Mary Louise Parker) finds that weed is the only way to get out of her financial dilema after the passsing of her husband leaving her to care for her two young boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment