Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cinderella never had a cell phone



Texting. This is how we communicate now, as a teenager you can talk to someone new, start dating, and then break up with out seeing eachother with the help of your cell phone. I find it ridiculous but I am a big fan of texting and the flirting gestures with smiley faces that go along with it.
Problem is when girls revolve their lives or their relationship with a cell phone. Every girl has that one friend who always has a "boyfriend" who lives in another random town and they are texting eachother 24/7. NEWSFLASH! They probably met on MySpace and both have horrible peronalities where texting is the only relationship they can hold onto, also they probably have disgusting phone sex involving sending and recieving naked pictures. Oh and thanks Verizon for figuring out a way to send it in the bill to the parents if their teen is sending naked pictures because Hailee got her phone taken away for that and that is kind of hilarious.
The popularity of sex texting "sexting" or "sext on the go" has gone from teenagers to 50 year olds and in my opinion, let the young kids do their thing while you older folks continue to.... well I do not have any idea about what interests the elderly and as a very curious girl that is something that I have no desire or interest in knowing. To get to the basic meaning of this blog post immediently after my previous one is because cute boy.

Text Message

Cute Boy: Can I still come over or are you sleeping?

Me: Not sleeping but you can't come over Cinderella rule.

Cute Boy: I dont know what that means but I have your shoes you left here and if I bring them then it is not breaking the rule its following it right?

2 comments:

  1. As for us, as you call us, elderly you forget that we have been there, done that. "Sext" on the go started out with Polaroid’s and sharpies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say "GROSS". Oh, wait....Gross!

    ReplyDelete