Saturday, February 13, 2010

Biggie Smalls the Notorious


Notorious B.I.G. or Biggie Smalls is what has been playing on my iPod alot. I just rented the movie Notorious and expected it to be an alright movie I just pictured another 8 mile, which was a bust in my opinion. But I learned alot about this rapper Christopher Wallace and I would recommend this movie for any Biggie Smalls fan. It slightly goes through the Tupac and Biggie blow out resulting in a Westside vs Eastside battle. This battle ended two rappers lives; Biggie's second album was not released until after his death. Biggie Smalls helped the careers of Lil Kim and Faith Evans.
Complaint: Party in the U.S.A. remix with Miley Cyrus and Biggie Smalls is an addicting song but extremely weird that someone mixed those two songs

No comments:

Post a Comment