Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Driving


I have been driving for not even a year and a half and have probably been through more car problems then a driver of 20 years. Last night consisted of getting my car pulled out of a ditch and ending with a 300 dollar towing bill. The sad thing is the tow truck driver already knew who I was due to previous encounters with him and my car. My poor Corrola was sideways in a 6 foot ditch making me have to climb out of my open window just to get out, it has resulted in tons of money and a completely sore body. Good! I believe that if I hired a driver I would save more money then driving myself and it would also save my parents the fear of me being behind a wheel.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm......yeah. Just quit driving like a FREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or stop driving with boys on your trunk

    ReplyDelete