Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bitter about Twitter?

I have never been interested in the world of twitter and blogs for the constant complaints made by classmates who want to pretend they have this deep and special realtionship with the world. But since of my want to join the struggling world of journalism I must start somewhere. Warning I am a sarcastic girl, so to all those young teen girls who are reading this and figuring in your head that I am just this sarcastic bitch just realize that if I was a guy then you would be begging for my approval. Girls have the right to be sarcastic assholes just as much as men, Iin my opinion we have more of a right. And to those tweeters, honestly just because you know how use the Thesaurus on Word does not mean that you are a 'misunderstood teen' that no one understands. Please do us a favor and stop editing your MySpace pictures to make you look skinnier, less acne, and basically trying to be hot and your pointless tweets. But I do want to thank you tweeters cough cough Hailee cough for when I am having a bad day I love to make fun of your "horrible day, I wish to be flying in the clouds with the one I will marry" and it makes me realize that yes I had a bad day but at least I am not a f***. Thank you Tweeters!

1 comment:

  1. You're funny, but where is the punctuation. I get lost!!!

    ReplyDelete