Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Weekend


I am sitting downstairs watching Weeds on my laptop; waiting. Pathetic. There is no school for us tomorrow so plans were being tossed around for a good Thursday party, get together, hanging out. Just getting off work I was too tired and basically not in the mood to be around a lot of drunk people. I just stopped by, said hi, and gave my friend a ride and went back home to hang out with cute boy. Problem cute boy who made these lovely failed plans always bugs me about bailing, because I usually do yet he does the same thing. All teenagers are selfish, annoying, and all of them think they are way better looking then they are. Hello! I am a selfish, annoying teenager who thinks I am better looking then I really am, nice to meet you, enjoy my blog of complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment