Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Asian Hannah Montana

So my parents decided to make sure everyone in the world knew I was Asian hard to not know when you ask me my name and I respond Aysia. Thanks Mammm. Anyway I never thought it was a big deal and it gave me something to write about for me college essay about discrimination; but then I get on MySpace and I recieve this comment.

"Do Chinese people get English tattoos on their bodies I want to know?"

Well Megan the answer is, HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?! I live in America just like you and for 1 I am not Chinese, not all Asians are Chinese thank you very much. I seem very moody today for I am sick which means I will not think before I say something. It is never a good thing at work when I am suppose to be polite and engage in conversation with customers especially when a customer likes to comment on how I look like or have the voice of Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) and I respond "I dislike that rich fake accented little skank" normally I know how to control the words I use especially around adults and can be quite the charmer but not when I am sick, stay back because I will tell you exactly what I am thinking. Sorry.

NO RESEMBLANCE

But...


  1. I do not sound like Hannah Montana

  2. I find it insulting when told I either look or sound like her which happens everyday at work

  3. If I look or sound like her so much then why dont I have a BI BI BI BILLION dollar corporation?

  4. Not that I find them attractive but no Jonas Brother is spitting game at me so please do not affiliate me with the annoying popstar.

2 comments:

  1. But Hannah rocks!! And if you don't want to be associated with looking like her, why do you choose a picture in which you look like twin sisters??? Hmmmmmm......and I wonder if they do get english tattoos. (finger on chin right now looking thoughtful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what goes on in your head???? SCARY.

    :)
    I have to admit you do look like an asian Hannah. Could we market that somewhere?

    ReplyDelete