Thursday, March 11, 2010

Woah Monroe

NOTE! I AM NOT IN THIS PICTURE! I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS PARTY!
I do really enjoy my small town, it is cute, tons of backroads, and most people are very nice. The major plus side is that we are not some preppy rich girl town (BOTHELL!) who have weird sleezy parties! Do not get me wrong I love themed parties, I just went to a Hoes and Ceo party but for 1) the girls there were not over the top HOE! 2) the guys there were not scum and 3) it was not in a basement with a cat litter box in the corner. Because this one pictured was completely scum and no bueno! And the sad thing is I found this picture of these girls on MySpace meaning that everyone can find these pictures!

1 comment:

  1. this is so out there i wouldnt want to be those girls

    ReplyDelete