Friday, March 19, 2010

Suggestions?

So in the beginning of the year in January I had a thing with a boy who goes to University of Washington and let me just say ended oddly. This boy is obviously very smart and to add he is extremely talented; he drew the picture shown! But we have not talked since and randomly this morning he texts me asking to work for his business he is doing this summer as a salesgirl because he thinks that I would do well in sales (which I would!) but should I work with an old flame? Humph

4 comments:

  1. I think it's weird that he would text asking you to work for him. What business???

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Don't change your password!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with living good, it is a little weird and CREEPY considering how it ended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let CRAZY drag you back into the mix!!!

    ReplyDelete