Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lets Face It

Sometimes plastic surgery is a must, yeah yeah I have heard the saying everyone is beautiful in there own way. Blah Blah Blah! But you know who probably said that? AN UGLY PERSON! Yes, I am being this blunt I am just saying what people are thinking. But I am not going to continue about that, instead I want to question why plastic surgery is done when it is not needed? I have a friend who is a senior as well, and has already gotten a nose job! And it wasnt like she had a nose like in the picture, her nose was just fine, but now it reminds me of a plastic bubble. Mistake. My best friend is getting a boob job for her high school graduation present, what happened to a trip to Cancun? Nope these days its gelatin boobs instead. Annoying

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Funny! And tell your friend a big no no to boob jobs. Ick. My older sister got one (she didn't like that I was bigger than her. Nah nah!) She hates it. Very fake. Very hard.

    ReplyDelete