Friday, March 12, 2010

Folk Life

I just got the e-mail to volunteer for folklife again, and honestly I am pumped! Last year I got a free button, got to sit in a wagon and be pulled around, free food, and a certificate about my volunteer hours which is great for college! Also a Seattle P.I. reporter took my friend Julie's and I picture for their website. I am so excited to go. Everyone there is very relaxed and many talented people, these festivals is what makes Seattle amazing. This year I plan to paint my entire body white or someother color and be a statue, do not judge the girl who did that last year made over $500! chaaa-chiingg!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! That sounds like a lot of fun! Love the wagon pic btw. Looks like something my best friend and I might have done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I only made 72 cents doing it last year. It must have been the location????

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont slack post somtehing new

    ReplyDelete